In wake of present scenario when the world is suffering from Covid-19 pandemic and all the governments across the world are toiling hard to make sure to secure the life of their citizens, it is our duty too to ensure at least our own safety. Even though it is highly recommended to follow all the instructions produced by the respective governments to tackle the further spread of virus, but there is something, which we should do so that as humanity we could easily move out of this crisis.
Table of Content [hide]
Increase immunity against Covid-19 naturally
Boosting our body’s immunity is one of them. Living in a highly mechanized and digitized world with the virus around us, today it is the need of the hour to work on our own body’s immune system. A healthy immune system is capable to overcome any type of bacterial or viral infections as compared to that of a weak immune system. In this article, we will be discussing few basic and key lifestyle habits that are deeply connected to the health of our immune system. In addition, an individual following the habits will surely have a better chance to survive the current health crisis.
Few ways to make immune system healthier are:
- Drinking water benefits: keeping your body hydrated is very important, dehydration can affect your body and health by causing headache, digestion problem, heart and kidney problems so it is very important to keep your body hydrated and drink water.
- Exercise benefits: Doing regular exercise keeps your mood fresh and body healthy, regular exercise reduces inflammation and keeps body healthy. Jogging, cycling, swimming or engaging in any sports game can help a lot.
- Sleep benefits: proper sleep is also very important for human body. If body does not get proper sleep, it will not work properly and can affect immune system.
- Healthy Diet: eating healthy is very important for good immune system, eating vegetables and fruits is good for body as it helps body to get strength along with important proteins, vitamins and healthy fats.
- Fermented food: Include fermented foods in your regular diet, as these are rich in favourable bacteria, which improve our digestive tract. example yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, natto and kefir.
- Processed sugar: Reduce usage of processed sugar as much as possible, as it is one of the most fundamental causes of obesity.
- Nicotine: Limit your nicotine intake as it can make you lethargic, which finally will result in reduced immunity of the body.
- Anxiety: Handle your anxiety and stress smartly. To achieve it you can practice yoga, meditation or any other fun loving activity.
- Doctors near me: Consult your doctor for added supplements like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc or any other suitable option.