Forbes has released its annual list of highest-paid singers which consists of Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Ariana Grande, and the Jonas Brothers. These are considered as some of the profitable singers.
The publication showed the list of top 100 stars who gained a blended $6.1 billion for the year.
- Kanye the 42-year-old is one of the highest-paid performers according to the list.
- Yeezus rapper received the bulk of his income from fashion. The rapper achieved a deal with Adidas, which boosted his earnings this year.
- Ariana,26 scored #17 position in the list of earnings with $72 billion. The pop star was ranked in Fortune, followed by the success in 2019 hits.
- The Jonas brothers came back with a stronger earning, after a seven-year break when the band broke up. They bagged #20 spot with the earning of $68.5 million.
- Taylor was on the #25 spot with an earning of $63.5 million.
- Elton John,73 came up on #14 position with the earning of over $81 million.
- Chainsmokers, the musical duo came up high on the list. The musical duo earned about $68 million, helping them secure a position.
- Jay-Z with $53.5 million.
- Billie Eilish at $53 million.
- K-Pop band BTS which scored $50 million.
- and Drake who brought in $49 million are the other artists that are on the list.